Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas!


Christmas came and went. If I blinked I would have missed it. I came down with something on the 23rd and was under the weather on Christmas day, but still managed to have fun. Its too bad none of us took very many pictures, but here are a couple. I felt obligated to humiliate Butters as I do every holiday or special occasion. I got some video games a heart rate monitor to help me exercise more efficiently and a back massaging pad. Apparently everyone was secretly mocking me for wanting one (Christy), but they were sorry once they tried it out. Cory and Kristal came over later on Christmas day and stayed a few days. We had lots of fun playing games and watching movies while I tried not to die of my illness.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Jimmy. This is such a cool way to document your life!