Seventy one days ago I started a project for school. Today I finally have a finished product. I spent my 4 day weekend wrapping it up, which included an average bed time of 4am with the exception of last night(morning?) when I finally laid down at 7am. I have my completed symbols of a clownfish, both a brave and a skittish symbol, and we are also required to submit a booklet detailing the entire process of how we went through the project. Its basically the "making of" guide. It was a tremendous undertaking in and of itself though. Because it is going in my portfolio to be reviewed in May, it had to be perfect. It cost $20, which seems steep to me, but whatever. Hopefully my teacher wont find any flaws so I wont have to fix it and print another. Anyway...here is my designs, 71 days in the making:
This is what Butters has been up to while I have been working:
Making a fort:
Napping:
I would have rather done both of those things rather than my homework. She's been a very good doggy even though she has been really bored with the lack of a back yard to roam around and me being so busy. I wish you could plop a dog down in front of the tv like you can with a kid. Now that I'm finished I'll have to start paying more attention to her. lol.
5 comments:
Looks awesome! We missed seeing Butters at your parent's house this weekend, and missed going to Wondercon with you as well!
hahaha oh butters. i miss her so! (fusiok!)
did you tell her "BUTTERS?!?!"
hehehe
i'm so happy you potty trained her
Your book looks really good. Love the fishy! Oh Butters...!!
Post a Comment