Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lazy Tuesday

Today I caught Butters lounging around on the couch. She does this a lot, as she is a dog, but today she gave me a look that made her look like she was drugged.



Her depressed state allowed me to take a picture with her without her wiggling away



I too was drowsy and not terribly happy today. I got up way early to go meet my group at school for a group project. I had to have mom drive me because I left my wallet in a friend's car and can't get it back till friday. So I get there and no one is there. Since my ride just left I figured I'd wait around and do some homework in the meantime. Finally one of them showed up. The other group member who has yet to do any work did not show up and she was the one that insisted we meet in the morning. Arg! I hate group projects!

2 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

I've always hated group projects. You always get one who does nothing, and another with the stupidest ideas in the world (and then, of course, the Patten, who is perfect)!

Pam said...

The perfect Patten! Lazy dog days...we should take a day and lay around like Butters!