Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mom's Pot Roast

Saturday night mom got a craving for some pot roast. She got the recipe for it out of a book I think Stacy bought for her and it calls for the meat to be marinated in 12 ounces of coca cola, and probably some other stuff. Anyway, so before bed time she decided to get it started so we could plop it in the oven after church and eat it. I documented the preparation because....well...lets just say it involves some unusual methods and it really is a pot roast. See for yourself:




hahaha! Just kidding.

Actually what happened is somehow Christy dropped a towel in the toilet and we had mom fish it out for our amusement. It was "clean" water though so it was ok.



2 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

Gross! I have to admit that when I read "it really is a pot roast" that I was going to see Mom rubbing marijuanna on it or something!

Pam said...

Funny Stacy! Marijuanna! ...