Monday, March 1, 2010

Big News!


Today, March 1st 2010 I was accepted to Sacramento State University!


I've been thinking about how there are events in everyone's lives that changes everything. Marriage, a baby or even a new career. In my relatively short life the biggest changes have been going to Jr High school then to High school and then to Jr college. But still those were fairly small changes. Going to a University will be big. I'm going to have to move away from home and do some growing up. It's definitely scary but I'm also excited. This will be the biggest change of my entire life so far. I'm kind of sad about leaving home but who knows, maybe I'll be back. haha. But for now, I have 181 days left till I begin my fall semester at Sacramento State University!

7 comments:

christy said...

yea for Jimmy! I guess now that you are going off to "university" we should say yea for "James"!

Pam said...

Hey...looks like Christy signed in using my computer again! That last comment was from ME!

The Whetstone Family said...

Congratulations!

christy said...

lol i keep coming to these comment pages and being like, what the crap? i haven't even seen this entry til today, how on earth did i make a comment already?! haha...oh mumsie. anyway! ahhhh jim! you will be missed. i mean, who else am i gonna call on their cell phone when you're right next door to tell you something...or who else will i drag to target...or make mischievious plans to trick mom...or make funny comments to at church about guys who we both mistaken for women! ahhh!

christy said...

wait, one more...who am i gonna steal sugary cereal from now? and will we even have good junk food in our house after you leave. oh man i'm freaking out. i hate change. but i'm sooooo happy for you! ;-)

christy said...

p.s. mom, i swear that i log out everytime! so weird. just as long as you're not uploading family to pics to any ex-boyfriend's blogs! haha

Kristal said...

Hurray James!!