Friday, May 7, 2010

The Strange Sleeping Habbits of Butters

So, much of this blog has been centered around me (I'm the one writing it so that makes sense), but  the title boasts inclusion of a dog. So here's a post about Butters. She likes to sleep in the weirdest places and in the weirdest positions. Whenever I see it I usually take a picture and I recently realized that I have a lot of those. Here are some of the crazy ones.

She started young. This was her first day home. She was so tired from the flight she passed out under my desk. So cute!


This is her the following morning. She just sort of layed there like that for a while after I opened the crate.


One time I had a huge pile of clothes on my bed. Butters saw it and decided she needed to climb to the peak and sleep there.


For a while she loved sleeping on this big stuffed duck. It was adorable.


I just pulled some clothes out of the dryer and put them in my room. I left for a moment and came back to find that Butters had awkwardly made a bed out of the clothes basket.


 
I just remember that this was late at night. I don't know what she was thinking. lol


I have to admit, this photo is slightly staged. She laid down and put her head on my pillow and I just had to pull the covers up and put her teddy bear in her arms to take a picture.


Butters likes to watch lifetime movies with mom. She usually sleeps through them. This time she decided that she was bored of laying on the cushion like any other dog would and ventured to the top of the couch.


She is a strange animal.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Strange animal but cute!

The Whetstone Family said...

So cute. I love the top 'O the laundry pile one!

Kristal said...

Jimmy you are so awesome... I was going to do a very similar post about Adam and all the strange places he ends up sleeping! Butters you are too cute!

zoidberg said...

Kristal- haha. I actually came across a picture of adam sleeping half way up the stairs over here when I was digging up these pictures.