Monday, May 31, 2010

Ohlone Graduation! (the final one)

So on Thursday May 27th I graduated for the second and final time at Ohlone College. Last year I got my AA in Graphic Arts and this year since I was wrapping up some transfer requirements I thought I'd take an extra class and snag myself a communications AA. It was nice to have a formal end to my time at Ohlone. I've learned a lot there, and not just academics. As sappy as it sounds, I've learned a lot about myself and how to succeed and I hope that means Sac Sate will have minimal problems presented to me. I get the feeling that won't happen. There may be bigger problems and challenges, but hopefully with the preparation I've had I will be able to face them. Anyway, here's some pictures from the ceremony. We took a bunch later and I havent been able to steal those from mom and dads cameras yet but they'll probably make it to mom's blog soon enough, so if you really can't get enough of me wearing a funny hat and a dress, be sure to watch for that over there.


with flash

without flash (for cool sky)

3 comments:

Pam said...

You will do great at Sacramento State Jimmy...or should I say "James"...I said I would call you James from now on! You have done so well at Ohlone the last couple of years...you have come a long way! We are so proud of you.

christy said...

yay mayor bee! uh,i mean yaay jimmy! congrats again!!!

The Whetstone Family said...

Woo-hoo! Great job, and good luck with your continued edumacation!