Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So Much Drawing!

So if you didn't know, I'm working on getting into the graphic design program at Sac State. Currently I'm taking the last studio prerequisite and its keeping me very busy despite only having a light 9 credits this semester. Right now we are working on designing 2 symbols of a species of fish. One representing "Brave" and one representing "Skittish." Anyway, I think I already mentioned I picked the clown fish and I did that little clay model. Since doing that its been drawing non-stop. Every time we go to class he dumps a ton more to do on us. I never really was very comfortable drawing (it always seemed like such a chore) but now I'm at a point where the chore is getting my brain to spit out good ideas of things to draw. Anyway, its been a heck of a week. Here is most of the drawing that I've had to do in the past couple days:



Hopefully all this stress pays off!

4 comments:

christy said...

good work little grasshopper.

The Whetstone Family said...

Cute!

Pam said...

Whew! That was cool what the teacher said to the other;s about your work! You have set the bar!

Kristal said...

Wow, that does seem like a lot of work! You always do such an awesome job.