So here is the sum of my semester's work for my final studio class before my portfolio review
Thats all going to be bound into a book tomorrow. You'd never know from looking at it how much time, money and effort has been dumped into such a simple looking thing. I suppose thats one of the things I will have to explain to future clients; just how much work they are actually asking me to do for a simple logo or brochure. Anywho, so theres my fish symbols and then we had to do these color things to demonstrate different color interactions and they were a pain in the butt to find and an even bigger pain to cut out and glue. Then the last page is a layout with text and my symbol.
Its getting exciting!

2 comments:
Hi Jimmy,
Good luck on the portfolio; at least you don't have to wait a long time like Shawn did with the nursing school.
Good luck Jimmy! Your work is awesome! You are very talented...I would hope that they can see that!
Post a Comment