No fireworks this year due to city budget cuts :( Got to see a 4th of July show at Disneyland though so its ok I guess. But Shawn and Kim and Wesley came back to Fremont to celebrate the 4th and Shawn's birthday. Cory, Kristal and the kids came too. We went to the parade in the morning. It has a lot of room for improvement there. haha.
We sat right under a street sign aptly marked "Liberty"
Then it was time for our 4th of July BBQ!
Butters enjoyed the bbq too!
Then we had cake and broke open a pinata for Shawn's birthday!
Soo much candy!
The next day we went to the beach. We started work on the obligatory pit digging right away.
It got pretty deep but was never truly "finished"
Before heading home, we hit the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk!
Now everybody is gone and its back to my mundane summer. I'm pretty exhausted from all the walking around Disneyland, waking up early for family activities, digging pits and walking around the boardwalk. Its almost tragic the way when I'm so busy I wish I was able to rest more and when I have all the time in the world to rest I wish I had something to do. Just have to look forward to Shawn, Kim and Wes coming for another visit in august!

1 comment:
Yea!!! We can't wait! Two more weeks!!!
Post a Comment