On Splash Mountain the first day!
On "Its a Small World"
Shawn and Wes in line for Roger Rabbit
Trapped in the dog pound
Me and Christy watched a parade while Shawn and Kim changed Wes before dinner. Then we saw there was no line for the Teacups! So we got on and got pretty dizzy just in time to put food in us. Village Haus over in Fantasy land has some real yummy pizza. Way better than the Pizza Port in Tomorrowland.
Christy and Kim waiting for Fantasmic
Me and Shawn Waiting for Fantasmic
We sat down and then this Mexican lady saw that there was literally a square foot between me and the next people, so she came over and stood sideways with her butt just inches from the side of my face! I could feel body heat radiatiing off of her. It was aweful! Then she started to wave down her family to ome sit there too. They all found their own spots amongst the crowd and finally this lady moved her fat butt because I refused to give up an inch of my spot. Some people can be such turds. But aside from that, Fantasmic was great!
Shawn had a birthday coupon for this really good pizza restrunt in Downtown Disney. We got a big pizza and gilatto for dessert.
The waitress was great! She was very nice and knew to refill our drinks before we asked. She even took this picture for us.
On the lase day Shawn managed to get a hold of some very exclusive tickets to the Lilly Belle. Its a caboose that they sometimes run on the end of the Disneyland railroad that had the interior designed by Walt Disney's wife. The conductor told us a bunch of stuff about it but it was sooo hot that day and the car had no AC. He was himself sweating buckets and losing his train of thought.
After all that heat, we decided to go on Splash Mountain! They stopped us right before the second drop due to a "log jam" which I think they had done before so it didn't seem unusual. Then we saw a ride operator walking through. Then we started going again but since no logs had gone through there was a lot of water at the bottom. I was in the very front so I got completely soaked!
After the second drop we approached the final drop. Before we could get to the lift hill the ride stopped again, but this time they shut off the music and flipped on all the lights. They again said there was a log jam and that a cast member would be with us shortly. So the guy shows up and announced that he was going to be pulling each one of us off the logs and we'd be evacuating the ride. I would have been really mad but I was already soaked, I knew it would be a unique experience to stand inside of Splash Mountain and see behind the scenes and I knew they'd be giving us a free pass to ride something else. The above picture is me in the emergency exit corridor next to a dangling cord. Right after Christy snapped the picture they shouted "no photography please!"
The whole gang in front of the castle. Shawn's zipper was slightly down because the button was broken. He asked how long it had been like that and I mentioned that I had noticed it at lunch but I didn't say anything because I thought the zipper was broken and that he knew about it. hehe.
After dinner we all got caramel apples to eat while waiting for the fireworks show.
It was a pretty great trip! By the end we were all so tired, but now that we aren't there we all wish we were back there. We are hoping to go back at Christmas time with mom and dad so there will be more photos. We were too busy having fun to take a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment