Friday, October 22, 2010

Butters Visits Sacramento!

So I have a bit of blogging to do that I've been putting off. First of all, Butters came to visit right after my birthday! Mom had to go to Utah for a week so we decided to send Butters back to Sacramento with me and mom would  pick her up a week later. Well towards the end of the week, mom called and said she was going to stay in Utah for two weeks so she could take care of some business there. Then we noticed that her and dad would be going to Minnesota to see Stacy and Jason the weekend after she got back from Utah so we decided to let Butters stay another week rather than taking her back and forth so soon. Finally mom was home on monday but we decided that our schedules would work out best if she came to get Butters on that Friday. If you're confused by now, I'll just say that Butters came to stay with me on the 19th of September. She was only supposed to stay a week but ended up staying until October 15th!

It was really nice having my dog back and I was sad to see her go. I had to get used to being alone all over again, although sometimes when Im on the computer I forget and in the back of my mind I feel like Butters is still there and when I go to scoot my chair back I turn around to make sure she isn't in the way and remember she's not there. :(

But anyway we had some fun, here are a few shots I took of her favorite behaviors:

Container Deconstruction


 
Afternoon window patrol

Bath time 


Pre-Exam studying 

And of course, she got into the holiday spirit 

4 comments:

Pam said...

Cute blog...she can't wait for her next visit!

Kim Chatterton said...

What a cute little puppy! I love her Halloween costume.

christy said...

oh jimmy. hurry up and come visit already. can't wait to have you hear for the Halloween holiday. butters is excited too. she tells me everyday. she also tells me she wants to dress up more and take more pictures.

The Whetstone Family said...

Hehehe, she thinks she's people.