Living in California's capitol city gives me some pretty cool opportunities that I just didn't have in Fremont. Last Sunday I got to meet Carly Fiorina who is running for the US Senate. It was really cool. We were all there making phone calls in the campaign office and she came in followed by a bunch of news cameras and reporters and shook everyone's hands. Then she gave a quick motivational speech and then stood right in front of me to talk to the reporters. Apparently the footage was on the news but I didn't get to see it. Then on her way out she patted me on the shoulder as she told us all to keep up the good work. It was so cool! Unfortunately I didn't get a picture with her but I got a picture of her, which is almost as good haha.
Hopefully she wins! It would be nice to have someone from CA in office that I actually voted for.

2 comments:
will you please fill out my ballot for me?? ;)
Yea Jimmy...maybe you can stand outside of your apartments and fill out peoples ballot for them!!
Post a Comment