I was fairly beside myself when I saw it. I jokingly asked mom if she was sure this was supposed to go in my mouth. lol. Although it was frightening, it actually isn't that terrible of a chore to swallow it. And after the first day of taking it I felt better. I don't wake up with all that nastiness that comes with a dried congested nose. Nosebleeds aren't plaguing me daily and at times I can even breathe through my nose. Now I just have to do something about these allergies...
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
And That Goes Where?!
I think I mentioned here that I was sick for Christmas day, and it kind of sucked. Well I was sick for another 3-4 weeks after that. Although the roughest had passed, a cough, congestion, fatigue and a general feeling of crappiness lingered. So the doctor gave me some antibiotics because it was likely a bacterial sinus infection. It helped and I was able to get back to normal life, but I never quite felt 100% better. Recently I was feeling pretty crappy again and at times suffered spells of dizziness. So it was back to the doctor. This time he decided to pull out the bigger guns and prescribed me this monstrosity of a pill:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe I should try a huge pill to see if I can feel better too! I think it would take a pretty big pill though!
Wow, good luck with that. You could grind it up and put it in applesauce, but you might need to eat an entire bottle of applesauce!
Post a Comment