On tuesday I put my season pass to good use and went to the park formerly known as Marine World. Now its Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. This year they unveiled a new trick for Shouka the killer whale. Instead of jumping straight up in the air to hit a ball, she jumped all the way out and did a flip and hit the ball with her tail. It was pretty cool. It was a great day to go though. There was hardly anybody else there. We got to sit right up close at all the shows and walk right on to any rollercoaster. Probably like 2 minutes was the longest wait all day.
I also got this souveneir! It actually cost less to buy the one with the t-shirt on. I don't know why because clearly a whale with a t-shirt on is adorable.
My next spring break adventure will be going to WonderCon this weekend to see what is essentially the world debut of Cory's Plotless Comics.
Also, I've noticed that pretty much all my post titles are exclaimations. Apparently I only blog about things I can shout.
3 comments:
LOUD NOISES!!!!!
a cold rainy spring break...boo! Cure whale though.
Lucky! I love that whale, a whale in a shirt is waaaay more valuable than a naked one! By the way, you should have come to New Jersey for your break, we're breaking out the shorts in the upper 70's with sun!
Post a Comment